We work across various building disciplines including Commercial, Industrial and Over 55’s living.
The project management phase often commences with our client having a set of goals or vision.
Step 1 - Obtaining DA or Complying Development Certificate
- Establish Design and Construct Budgets off the back of end user requirements.
- Tender Consultant Packages.
- Engage all consultants.
- Work through conceptual design options with Architects, and all other consultants including BCA and PCA, Utility Companies, Local Council, Ausgrid, RMS and the like.
- Settle design, costs and programme and handle submission of the Development Application.
- Submit and Obtain DA.
Step 2 – DA through to issuance of CC (Construction Certificate)
- Review DA and establish all conditions precedent for Construction Certificate.
- Establish Budget and timing for obtaining CC.
- Develop Contracts and engage Consultants.
- Manage the delivery of Consultant Contracts.
- Develop strategies to work through complex obstacles, i.e. Land Contamination, easements, bushfire risk, flooding risks, geotechnical issues, site terrain.
- Obtain CC in a timely manner.